Job Number: TT56551124
Pay Rate: 17.50
SURESTAFF has immediate openings for a Second Shift Onsite Staffing Coordinators for key client in Country Club Hills, IL. The Onsite Staffing Coordinator is responsible for recruiting and hiring temporary workers for one of SURESTAFF’s top clients. The Onsite Staffing Coordinator is also responsible for processing weekly payroll, maintaining safety guidelines, and providing continuous support to temporary workforce. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with client customers and applicants on a daily basis. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also a necessity. Schedule: 2pm to 10pmPay: $17-$18 Benefits of the Onsite Staffing Coordinator:
Responsibilities of the Onsite Staffing Coordinator:
- COMPETITIVE PAY AND OVERTIME AVAILABLE. November and December is SURESTAFF’s peak months! Overtime is available (and expected) during these months. This can include up to 12 hour days, weekends, and early mornings to check in new hires.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long standing history of promoting from within.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry leading health, vision, dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture.
Preferred Qualifications of the Onsite Staffing Coordinator:
- Provide exceptional customer service to client customer, current associates, and applicants at all times.
- Develop complete job descriptions for client openings and sell applicants on the position.
- Sourcing, screening, and onboarding candidates for client.
- Provide new hires with complete new hire packet including work eligibility documents, tax forms, company policies, and payroll forms. Ensure accurate employee files are kept according to federal requirements.
- Conduct background checks and drug screens on new hires as needed.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations to ensure that candidates are properly prepped and briefed for their first day of work.
- Follow-up routinely with existing associates to make sure their assignments are going as expected.
- Maintain constant communication with client to ensure positions are filled timely and customer is satisfied with the placements.
- Bilingual required – Spanish and English.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role such as hospitality, restaurant, call center, or retail.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate a sales aptitude
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, social media sites, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed including weeknights, weekends, and early mornings.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.