Job Number: MT527142519
Pay Rate: $26 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring an Accountant for a well known company in Kenosha, WI. As an Accountant for SURESTAFF, you will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp to hire employees are offered competitive compensation $26/hr as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include (8am-5pm Mon-Fri). Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
Clerical Requirements and Qualifications
- Protect company assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitor and facilitate decisions through maintenance and establishment of policies and procedures.
- Monitor and confirm financial condition of the company through the preparation and analysis of financial statements and supporting key data items.
- Interact with outside professionals including auditors, legal counsel, benefit consultants, etc.
- Maximize return and minimize risk on cash by investment and loan balancing decisions.
- Author and complete annual budgets and follow-up reporting and forecasting.
- Prepare and file in-state sales tax and out-of-state business activities tax returns.
- Operate equipment such as desktop-networked PC, printer, telephone, console, fax, and related office equipment. Perform tasks in an office environment.
- Contribute to departmental and corporate goals by initiating continuous improvement, accomplishing related results as required and working effectively with other employees and departments.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- CPA/CMA certification.
- Proficiency in computer systems (spreadsheets, word processing, email).
- Expertise in account management, financial analysis, costing, budgeting/forecasting, taxes and statement preparation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.