Job Number: ML573309123
Pay Rate: $40000-50000 / year
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring an Administrative Specialist for a metal manufacturing company in Chicago, IL. The premise of this role is providing efficient and accurate information to both internal and external company customers by utilizing their knowledge of the company products and programs as well as team members within the department. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Monday - Friday 8:00am- 4:30pmPay: $40k-$50k/year Administrative Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative Specialist Requirements and Qualifications:
- General customer service interactions by phone and email
- Daily entering of orders using multiple software systems at the same time
- Invoicing customers in multiple software systems
- Preparing shipping documents with the use of multiple software and hardware systems.
- Filing, answering phone calls and other miscellaneous office tasks to include lifting boxing at time.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude toward external and internal customers.
- Knowing our products and item numbers to assist customers in the most accurate and efficient way.
- Process the paper work for all returned merchandise (returns, credits & shipping labels).
- Research all information and gather documentation for customer credits.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with customers in a professional and confidential manner.
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Accountable for maintaining a high level of organization, with a strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, utilize multiple computer software and hardware systems, accurate typing, sending and receiving email and general office etiquette with the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.