Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: HH824076825
Pay Rate: 16.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Advanced Wire Cutters (Manufacturing) for a large, well-known client in Spring Grove, IL. As a Advanced Wire Cutter (Manufacturing), you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is produced, assembled, packaged, and ready for delivery to the end customer.
The Advanced Wire Cutter (Manufacturing) is responsible for operating machinery for the purpose of injection molding, assembling, manufacturing, and/or packaging product. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16.50/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.Shifts available are 1ST shift. (5am-3pm M-T) F- 5am-1:30pm
Responsibilities of the Wire Cutter (Manufacturing):
Required Qualifications of the Wire Cutter (Manufacturing):
- Perform basic assembling, machine operating, material handling, and inspecting functions for medical devices.
- Perform pre-assembly set-up and functions as required.
- Maintain work area and equipment by proper cleaning and organizing.
- Ensure product and process quality through appropriate inspection and packing process.
- Maintain efficiency and follow safety protocols at all times.
- Stack, pack, count, and label completed parts that are ready for distribution.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing, production, or warehouse environment.
- Previous assembly, production, machine operator, or injection molding experience a plus.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.