Industry: General Labor
Job Number: BV3028371020
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Assembly Associate for a large, well-known client in Olive Branch, MS. As a Assembly Associate, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations. The Assembly Associate is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, moving, locating, relocating, and shipping merchandise. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16/hr.) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include:
Monday- Thursday (5am-3:30pm)
OrFriday, Saturday, Sundays (6am-6pm).
Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Assembly Associate:
Required Qualifications of the Assembly Associate:
- Properly verify components to shop order prior to assembly.
- Meet or exceed quality and production standards daily.
- Proper handling of product to prevent damage.
- Report all equipment maintenance problems daily.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work with and always display a team concept approach.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing, production, or warehouse environment.
- Previous assembly, production, machine operator, or injection molding experience a plus.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.