Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: MC18809446
Pay Rate: $56160-62400 / year
Top Direct Hire full time opening in the New Berlin, Wi Market for a Maintenance Automation Technician role
What does success look like for the right candidate: Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and a variety of other production machines and equipment including their safety devices by performing the following duties.
Top Region Benefits
- It is a 3rd Shift role that works Sunday Night-Thursday Night from 10:30 pm- 7am with some flexibility in the hours if needed
- Hourly Pay is based on the quality of the interview and experience in relation to the job description in the range of $27-34 an hour to start.
- It is a great culture that is structured, organized, and full of rich benefits with advancement opportunities
- Ideal Candidate someone with significant experience with highly automated and semi-automated line troubleshooting and problem-solving maintenance technician experience in electrical, PLC, and automation manufacturing related working experience accomplishments. We have custom made machinery so we need someone who can troubleshoot and work independently on 3rd shift.
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Top Industry Benefits
- 401K Match
- Top Industry M-F Scheduling with most weekends off
- Clean Environment and Great Team Culture
- Following year you get 15 paid days off, 3 sick days and 2 floating days. This year you would get 8 days paid, 2 sick days and 1 floating
Position Summary:Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and a variety of other production machines and equipment including their safety devices by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes work orders, blueprints and schematics to determine work to be performed.
- Troubleshooting equipment problems. Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble. Examines defective machinery to determine cause of malfunction and performs machine repairs.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, then inspects parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Repairs, rebuilds or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- May set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other tools to make and repair parts and machines.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments. Utilizes computers and ladder logic to determine PLC and SLC problems and make revisions.
- Sets up and starts devices and machines to test their performance.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- May write computer programs for new machinery with appropriate supervision.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase production efficiencies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to read blueprints and schematics. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.