Job Number: DM6494961021
Pay Rate: 22.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring batcher for a client in St. Charles, IL. A Batcher is responsible for gathering, weighing, and mixing of all necessary ingredients. Some batching requirements include the actual cooking of ingredients to finalize a finished batch for production use.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($22) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shift 6:00pm-6:00am.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Responsible for accurately reading and following manufacturing instructions
- Accurately measure all ingredients for a batch
- Record all required information in real-time on the proper forms
- Able to operate grinders, heating equipment, and cutting equipment
- Acting as an extension of the room supervisor Batcher is responsible for ensuring the success of the line
- Responsible for working with and communicating with other associated departments
- Show characteristics of a team player
- Capable of following and recognizing GMPs
- Able to locate and communicate incident reporting
- Can identify and follow proper procedures for food safety hazards
- Must be proficient in either English or Spanish speaking and writing
- Must be timely, consistent, and detailed oriented.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.