Job Number: GR86307047
Pay Rate: $60000-65000 / year
SURESTAFF has immediate openings for Onsite Manager for key client in Itasca, IL. The Onsite Staffing Manager is responsible for recruiting and hiring temporary workers for one of SURESTAFF’s top clients. The Onsite Staffing Manager is also responsible for processing weekly payroll, maintaining safety guidelines, and providing continuous support to temporary workforce. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with client customers and applicants on a daily basis. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also a necessity. Schedule: 7:00am-4:00pm
Benefits of the Onsite Staffing Manager:
Responsibilities of the Onsite Staffing Manager:
- COMPETITIVE PAY. SURESTAFF strives to bring in the best talent and provide pay that fits accordingly.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long standing history of promoting from within.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry leading health, vision, dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture.
Preferred Qualifications of the Bilingual Onsite Staffing Manager:
- Provide exceptional customer service to client customer, current associates, and applicants at all times.
- Develop complete job descriptions for client openings and sell applicants on the position.
- Sourcing, screening, and onboarding candidates for client.
- Provide new hires with a complete new hire packet including work eligibility documents, tax forms, company policies, and payroll forms. Ensure accurate employee files are kept according to federal requirements.
- Conduct background checks and drug screens on new hires as needed.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations to ensure that candidates are properly prepped and briefed for their first day of work.
- Follow-up routinely with existing associates to make sure their assignments are going as expected.
- Maintain constant communication with client to ensure positions are filled timely and customer is satisfied with the placements.
- Maintain excellent rapport with General Manager
- Bilingual a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in either recruitment, high-touch service or similar position
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate owning role in its entirety, wearing all hats of a given position.
- Excellent communication skills, including Outlook.
- Experience in posting positions within various social media sites and groups preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail- required to work with government documents.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and weekends as necessary.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.