Job Number: MV81557215
Pay Rate: 18.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a detail-oriented Bilingual Quality Assurance for a food company in Chicago IL. A successful Quality Assurance Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience or education in food manufacturing or food safety desired, inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($18.00/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include:2nd Shift 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities for Bilingual Quality Assurance:
Production and Handling for Bilingual Quality Assurance:
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Food Safety and Quality Monitoring
- Monitor HACCP and GMP Procedures
- Monitor Critical Control Points and Preventive Controls
- Monitor product quality attributes
- Communicate operational needs to Production Managers and Food Safety Manager
- Print product labels
- Input data to manufacturing software programs
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
- Assist Receiving /Shipping with documentation and traceability of food and packaging.
- Assist with production and material handling between QA monitoring tasks.
Required Qualifications for Bilingual Quality Assurance:
- 1+ 2 years’ experience in food quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role.
- 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
- Knowledge of HACCP systems.
- Experience with Excel and Word documents.
- PCQI Certification is a plus.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.