Job Number: OR552405131
Pay Rate: 16.25
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Technician position located in Chicago, IL. Performs first piece, in-process, and final inspections ensuring all quality standards are met. Supports the organization’s maintenance of, and compliance with, the ISO Quality System, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and applicable customer requirements. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($17.00/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include: 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm Overtime is available on a first come, first-serve basis. Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Technician:
Required Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Technician:
- Perform first piece inspections per current First Piece Inspection work instruction.
- Perform in-process inspections per current In-Process Inspection work instruction.
- Perform final inspections per current Final Inspection work instruction.
- Perform GMP audits per current GMP Audit work instruction.
- Coordinate with Production or other personnel in developing and taking necessary corrective action when non-conformances are discovered.
- Be attentive to inconsistencies, inefficiencies, and processes in need of improvement.
- Assist Quality Lead with the proper organization, retention, and maintenance of quality records.
- Assist management with the adherence to cGMPs by all plant personnel and temporary employees.
- Provide training and assistance to new auditors.
- 1+ years’ experience in quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
- Possess a high level of attention-to-detail and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain an exceptional level of attendance and punctuality.
- Minimum computer knowledge
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.