Job Number: MV51467566
Pay Rate: 19.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for detail-oriented Bilingual Quality Control Technicians for a large company in Tinley Park, IL. A successful Quality Control Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($17 - $19/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts include 1st and 2nd Shift Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Quality Control Technicians:
Required Qualifications of the Bilingual Quality Control Technicians
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
Keywords: Manufacturing, inspection, inspector, quality control, qc, qc tech, quality control tech, quality technician, quality assurance, QA Tech, hiring immediately, immediately hiring, Manufacturing, assembly, assembler, machine operator, machine operating, assembling, production, industrial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.