Job Number: ML8771081026
Pay Rate: $18.50 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring an Inspector for a large, well-known client in Kenosha, WI. As a Quality Inspector for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($18.50/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include:1st shift. 8am-4:30pm Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Shipping & Receiving
- Quality Assurance
- Inventory Control
Required Qualifications of Quality Inspector:
- Provide direction to warehouse team to ensure that the warehouse runs smoothly and the inventory is checked in properly.
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Ensure orders are received/shipped accurately and timely using hand-held scanner and computer equipment.
- Identify issues with inventory including damaged products, shortages, or misclassified items.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- 1+ years previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Prior experience with warehouse equipment such as RF Scanner, Pallet Jack, Forklift, and Cherry Picker.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Bilingual. Fluent in Spanish.