Job Number: ML7628751026
Pay Rate: $16.25-17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Receiving Clerk for a large, well-known client in Kenosha, WI. As a Receiving Clerk you will perform a variety of duties such as scanning products, data entry, and follow all safety procedures. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16.25-$17/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include: 6am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
- Receive product into the system via the RF guns.
- Confirm quantity and product descriptions.
- Confirm trailer id odor free and clean.
- Pick orders from top to bottom in order as they appear on monitor.
- Report any damage, defects, or issues to supervisor.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- Bilingual. Fluent in Spanish.
- Ability to perform all filing and record keeping duties.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Solid data entry and word processing skills.