North Richland Hills,
Job Number: TT3777221025
Pay Rate: $55000-65000 / year
SURESTAFF has immediate openings for a Staffing Branch Manager in North Richland Hills, TX.
The Bilingual Branch Manager is responsible for all facets of Branch operation and success. The Branch Manager is also a key part of the recruitment and sales processes, being responsible for active recruitment of temporary workforces, delegation of recruitment duties to team, and coordination with sales operational teams. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with clients, customers, and applicants on a daily basis. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also a necessity. Pay: 65k-70k plus commission Benefits of the Bilingual Branch Manager:
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Branch Manager:
- COMPETITIVE PAY. SURESTAFF strives to bring in the best talent and provide pay that fits accordingly.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long standing history of promoting from within.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry leading health, vision, dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture.
Preferred Qualifications of the Bilingual Branch Manager:
- Oversee branch staff management, including but not limited to payroll processing, KPI adherence, and disciplinary action.
- Direct all stages of the contingent labor hiring and engagement process including, but not limited to, onboarding, worker assignment management, invoicing and offboarding.
- Maintains and updates electronic records to include changes or status updates, accurate compliance fields and validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Provides guidance and training on process and platform to operations teams and field service offices.
- Responds, documents and answers emails in a timely manner.
- Works hand in hand with sales team to transition new accounts under branch purview.
- Performs account management duties as an extension of our sales process.
- Attend client intake calls and virtual meetings to discuss current and forecasted hiring, document and communicate results internally.
- Post jobs, actively source and recruit talent and support delivery activities as needed.
- Support submission of candidates through existing book of business.
- Minimum three years light industrial staffing industry experience
- Preferably a minimum of one-year supervisory/management experience
- Excellent communication: can clearly articulate verbally and in writing how to complete onboarding tasks and can effectively liaise with management and associates
- Bilingual a must.
- Ability to handle issues that are deemed sensitive and confidential.
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Self-driven, vibrant, and passionate
- Expert-level computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, VMS)
- Ability to diagnose and solve basic technical issues.
- High attention to detail
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.