Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: HH35524285
Pay Rate: 19.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring CNC Programmer for a client in Lincolnshire. The CNC Programmer is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Pay rate to be determined by experience.
Available shifts include:1st 6am- 3:30pm
Overtime is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Responsibilities of the CNC Programmer:
Required Qualifications of the CNC Programmer:
- Prepare machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Safely and effectively operates equipment to produce a quality product
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures the job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced, i.e. burst test, drop test, water table test, etc.
- Observe machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out-of-specification products.
- The position will entail standing for long periods of the day and lifting up to 50 pounds during shift.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.