Job Number: AD765201822
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a CNC Brake Press Machine Operators for a client on the eastside of Indianapolis, In. The CNC Brake Press Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All employees are offered competitive compensation starting at $19/hour as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include Monday through Friday 7a - 3:30p. Responsibilities of the CNC Brake Press Machine Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Prepare machine for production
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
- Position will entail standing for long periods of the day
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Experience on Amada up acting is a plus.
- Setup and Keying in the parameters.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.