Job Number: BW2969111020
Pay Rate: 28.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring CNC Mill Operator I for a client in Kenosha, WI. The CNC Mill Operator I is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Pay rate is $19-$23/hr
Available shifts include: 1st shift (Mon-Thurs 5am-3:30pm)
2nd shift(Mon-Thurs 3:30pm-2:00am)-$2/hr premium for 2nd shift
Weekend shift offers a $5/hour premium
- CNC Operator I – (Fri-Sun 5am-5pm)
Responsibilities of the CNC Mill Operator I:
Required Qualifications of the CNC Mill Operator I:
- Assembles cutting tools in recommended holders per the setup sheet provided. Measures and documents each tool length using the offline tool pre-setter. Notify cell leader or Operations Manager of any deviations from standard.
- Follow setup procedures to properly install work holding and labeled tooling into the machine according to setup instructions.
- Use appropriate method to find the offsets as described in the setup instructions and/or offset program
- Complete the setup in a timely fashion by proofing the cycle, submitting a first piece to Quality, working with Engineering/Op Manager to make adjustments, and receiving the approval to run.
- Assemble all appropriate gages to inspect the workpiece. Organize the work area to promote a smooth process flow.
- Train and mentor operator level I and II on how to properly load the material, run the cycle, and inspect per the method and inspection documents.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- 3+ years of machining related experience and High School education OR completion of certificate program at technical college and 1+ years related experience
- Ability to read and interpret single piece blueprints, method sheets, and documentation
- Effective and clear communication with coworkers and supervisors
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Familiarity with CNC computers and related software
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.