Job Number: AD38016221
Pay Rate: 17.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Customer Service Representative for a company that specializes in printing business products in Indianapolis, IN. The premise of this role is providing efficient and accurate information to both internal and external company customers by utilizing their knowledge of the company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Care Department.
Shift: 8a-4:30p, Monday-Friday with Overtime as needed. Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative Requirements and Qualifications:
- Enter all incoming orders from phone, email, web and sales reps when needed.
- Communicating with customers through phone, email and live chat.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Answering between 50-60 phone calls daily.
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude toward external and internal customers.
- Handle all incoming customer inquiries; stock availability, change orders, pricing, tracking of deliveries, lost and damaged merchandise, and any other questions/complaints which may arise.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products and item numbers to assist customers in the most accurate and efficient way.
- Process the paper work for all returned merchandise (returns, credits & shipping labels).
- Research all information and gather documentation for customer credits.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Indiana Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- High school diploma; associate’s degree or bachelor degree in business or related field preferred but not required
- Previous experience handling office responsibilities or experience in customer serviced preferred but not required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working on the phones and interfacing with customers
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.