Job Number: AJ520434118
Pay Rate: 18.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Calibration Tech in Lincolnshire, IL. The Calibration Tech will manage the entire calibrating process including; performing calibrations of hand-held gauges such as: Calipers, micrometer, air gauges, air spindles, test blocks, torque wrenches, depth gauges, and other gauges
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($18/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include 1st shift (6am-3:30pm). Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Calibration Tech:
- Calibrate gauges that are fixed in assembly area/test stands: Flow meters, pressure transducers, collets, vacuum gauges and others.
- Verify calibration status of electric torque wrenches
- Assist in outside calibration activities by creating and receiving POs
- Communicate to team when equipment is found out of calibration.
- Communicate the need to update calibration documents when needed.
Required Qualifications of the Calibration Tech:
- HS school diploma or equivalent
- Some manufacturing experience a plus
- Proficient with MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Able to read written instructions, visual control plans and diagrams
- Strong math skills
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.