Job Number: DM6494961021
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a Chemical Compounder/Mixer for our client’s chemical manufacturing plant in St. Charles, IL. Chemical Compounder/Mixer is responsible for mixing chemicals to produce bulk materials for packaging production to the specifications of the batch card in a timely and safe manner.
Position will entail standing for long periods of time and lifting-up to 50 pounds throughout shift. Successful applicants will be very detail-oriented and able to work with little supervision.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($22.50/hr.) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include:
3rd Monday – Thursday
6:00 pm – 6:00 am
Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Chemical Compounder/Mixer:
- Responsible for the weighing, checking, and verification of mixing specific chemical compounds for production.
- Monitor the mixing process and ensure accuracy of batch.
- Barcoding management and SAP weighing
- Performs set-up, operation, and continuous monitoring of tanks and mixing equipment for product formulas.
- Calibrate and operate all equipment such as scales, pH meters, tanks, graduates, pots, etc.
- Troubleshoot any batch issues and resolve them through re-calibrating equipment.
- Perform daily sanitization of equipment and maintain a clean work area throughout shift.
Preferred Qualifications of the Chemical Compounder/Mixer:
- Knowledge and experience working with chemicals and/or chemical compounding.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Basic mathematical skills, experience with the metrics system.
- High School Diploma or GED
- SAP a plus
- Ability to operate a forklift.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.