Industry: General Labor
Job Number: KM955235651
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Job Title: INTERNATIONAL CONSOLIDATION LEADReports to: Shift coordinatorSupervision: N/A Position Summary Candidate will be lead team on shift processing INTL mail in consolidations. Candidate will oversee consolidation departments and ensure commitment is made to customer. Report to shift coordinator any delays and issues in department. Responsibilities
Job Knowledge & Skills The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and troubleshoot.
- Ability to root cause and provide solutions to barriers.
- Internal escalations of service failures to internal teams up and through to resolve.
- Designated staff of the team will be assigned to track & trace all inbound and outbound domestic shipments; domestic, monitoring all shipments en route to and from the facility to the final processing gateway or vendor and escalate any exceptions.
- This position will interact with other regional peers and may require direct instruction to internal departments, Operations on the preparation, documentation, and the packaging of inbound or outbound shipments or consolidations.
ePost Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Family: Op
- Have 1 year processing consolidations departments.
- Must have Excel experience and be able to communicate through email to operations and vendors.
- Be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, frequently push, pull, bend and reach, and lift up to 49 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.