Job Number: BP462702915
Pay Rate: 42500
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will lead digital strategy to support company objectives across multiple verticals including On-Demand, Commercial, On-Site, Direct Hire, and VMS/MSP Solutions. This is a hands-on role responsible for the execution of all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and advertising campaigns.
This role will build and improve our advanced analytics capabilities around SEO tracking, multi-touch attribution and workflows, and performance (PPC) marketing. In addition, this role will lead our strategy, implementation and team enablement around A|B testing and campaign optimization.This role requires both thought leadership, strong technical depth and hands-on experience working as a sole contributor. This role will report directly to the VP, Corp Support Services and partner closely with executive leadership teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Serve as the lead for digital planning, including recommended tactics, budget, and content considerations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop tactical integrated communication plans that align with the customer and candidate journey.
- Sets the standard for fast A|B testing, experimentation and iteration to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Develop comprehensive digital plans for awareness, demand generation, and retention campaigns with measurable objectives.
- Develop and execute digital strategies and tactics including SEO, SEM, digital advertising, social media campaigns, and email marketing.
- Develop and execute paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and AdWords.
- Keyword research and optimization for website and blog content for organic search and lead conversion.
- Build and execute campaigns and workflows in Sense.
- Manage all online profiles, listings, and review sites
- Execute social media campaigns that build a larger and more engaged audience
- Manage website chatbot technology to drive engagement and conversions
- Manage performance reporting in HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce, and other analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience working with Google Analytics and AdWords (certified preferred)
- Experience with web design and WordPress
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with email automation software such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Sense, Herefish, Benchmark, etc.
- Experience with Canva is a plus
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, energetic, multi-tasker, highly motivated, and team player
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.