Industry: General Office
Job Number: MC240871222
Pay Rate: 70000
We are looking for a Direct Hire Shift Supervisor, 2nd Shift in our DeKalb, IL location.
This position is responsible for all production activities of the manufacturing facility.
Organization offers competitive salaries, great benefits, including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance. This position’s salary range will be based on the quality of the interview and experience as it relates to the job description.
Salary Range will be 62,500-74,500K yearly
Work Schedule will Consist of a 4-5 Day a Week Schedule starting at 3:30 pm
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have good planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work comfortably with other departments.
- Must have a lean manufacturing background.
- Must be able to make decisive and independent decisions.
- Experience supervising in a union environment a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to ensure that all company safety standards are met.
- Processes any and all transactions in company systems in an accurate and timely manner
- Promotes a safe work environment
- Opening and closing facility when required.
- Providing direct supervision for production members.
- Enforcing fair and equal disciplinary practices to all production members.
- Ensuring all work performed is in compliance with production schedules
- Establishing a comprehensive training program.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures are established and followed.
- Resolving production issues on the floor.
- Inspecting work performed to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Ensuring work performed is in compliance with written safety and ISO 9001 procedures.
- Creating an atmosphere that promotes constant process improvement.
- Providing accurate time, attendance, vacation, material usage and quantity completed documentation.
- Ensuring all preventive and emergency repairs to machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a clean shop floor.
- Other duties on assigned
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.