Job Number: MV58975459
Pay Rate: $22-25 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring an experienced Electronics Production Line Lead for a Manufacturer client in Lake Villa, IL. The Electronics Production Line Lead is responsible for supervising a small production team to ensure building processes are followed and production goals are met. The desired candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Production Lead.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($22/hr. - $25/hr. depending on qualification) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts include:
Responsibilities of the Electronics Production Line Lead:
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and implementing build plans.
- Directs production team members.
- Supports product builds through hands-on execution of manufacturing operations.
- Assists in investigations of process problems and product deviations.
- Supports the creation of work instructions and other documentation.
- Trains, mentors, and monitors production team members.
- Gathers materials needed for production builds.
- Monitors inventory levels of tracked and non-tracked materials.
- Maintains an organized and safe production environment.
- Identifies and documents products and components that do not meet quality standards.
Preferred Qualifications of the Electronics Production Line Lead:
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- 5+ years’ experience in a production position that includes:
- Electronic device assembly.
- Hand soldering.
- Printed circuit boards.
- Hand wiring.
- Flash programming of devices and settings verification and reporting.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Associates degree minimum preferred.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.