Industry: General Office
Job Number: CV43176944
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Job Title: Export ClerkReports to: Export ManagerSupervision: N/APosition SummaryCandidate will be responsible for exporting and tracking shipments to final destination. Will approve invoices, communicate with outside vendors and work with customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and troubleshoot.
- Ability to investigate, determine root causes and provide resolution to any issues.
- Internal escalation of service failures to internal teams up and through resolution.
- Tracking and tracing all international and domestic shipments.
- Monitoring all shipments en-route to and from the facility to the final processing gateway or vendor and escalate any irregularities.
- This position will interact with other regional peers and may require direct instruction to internal departments, Operations on the preparation, documentation, and the packaging of inbound or outbound shipments and consolidation.
Job Knowledge and SkillsThe duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicate with Truck Co./Broker.
- Able to work under time constraints.
ePost Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Job Family: Operations
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and Excel experience are required.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, frequently push, pull, bend and reach, and lift up to 49 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.