Industry: General Labor
Job Number: KM22245453
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Job Title: Operations Floor Lead – Itasca PM Shift 2:45pm-11:15pm Reports to: Operation ManagerSupervision: N/A Position Summary Candidates will be responsible for the coordination and performance in all areas of the production floor of international mail consolidation activities, through fixed schedules and workload requirements. Product service SLAs coordinated with area processing; sorting, fulfillment, and related areas; Export and Transport to meet and maintain customers’ service expectations. Responsibilities
Job Knowledge & Skills The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Development of area “Leads” to support area(s) production and quality standards and maintain quality targets within the corporate and business unit objectives while maximizing facility productivity to optimize labor costs.
- Accountable to ensure all processes are followed through to the completion of work tasks. Provide first level instruction(s) and guidance to staff, regularly audit work processes and final products to confirm product specifications are met.
- Daily, proactive interaction with related teams; Sales, Customer Service, Data, Media to maintain overall customer satisfaction will be required. Maintain and update daily production records and produce reports as necessary.
- Active team members in corporate EHS (Safety) & ETQ (Quality) initiatives and targets through staff engagement and training and all safety procedures are followed by all employees.
ePost Global is an Equal Opportunity EmployerFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Family: Operations
- Must be a self-starter
- Capable of working independently with little direct supervision are critical.
- Demonstration of strong analytical, decision making, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and assume a leadership role.
- Willing to take ownership of shifts and production related issues.
- Industry knowledge of international shipping or export practices would be a plus.
- Be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, frequently push, pull, bend and reach, and lift up to 49 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.