Job Number: BV718753719
Pay Rate: $19.5-21 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Stand Up Reach Forklift Operators for a large, well-known client in Bolingbrook, IL. As a Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, prioritize safety, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation of as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include 1st & 2nd Shift.
1st Shift 6am-2:30pm $19.50 Monday-Saturday2nd Shift 2pm-10:30pm $20.50 Monday-Saturday
Responsibilities of the Stand Up Reach Forklift Operators:
- Load and unloading inbound and outbound shipments inside the warehouse facility.
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of deliveries and shipments.
- Performs picking/packing duties in an efficient and safe manner while meeting customer service and time standards.
- Label every product and move them accordingly within the warehouse.
- Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- The position entails heavy lifting and standing for long periods.
Required Qualifications of the Stand Up Reach Forklift Operators:
- At least 1 year experience operating a stand up reach forklift is required.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.