Job Number: SR138770628
Pay Rate: 18.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Warehouse Associates (General Laborers) in Bolingbrook, IL. As a Warehouse Associate for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
No experience is necessary and qualified applicants can start immediately! This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Overtime is mandatory- Available shifts:1st $17/HR Monday- Saturday 4am-2:30pm 2nd $18/HR Monday-Saturday 2pm-12:30am Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate (General Laborers):
- Shipping & Receiving (Picker / Packer)
- Quality Assurance
- Inventory Control (RF Scanners)
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate (General Laborers):
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Load and unload pallets. Scan items into inventory control system using RF Scanner.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.