Job Number: HH22866399
Pay Rate: 15.50
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Production Associate for a large, well-known client in North Chicago, IL As a Production Associate for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shift hours include: 2:30PM- 11PM. Overtime is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*UNSKILLED LABOR – willing to train, great entry-level position* Position Summary:
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Operate sanding drum, catch candy, and help in the Kitchen/Mogul area.
- Regulates steam, sugar and/or other additives in the sanding drum.
- While the drum is in operation monitors equipment to prevent clogging or over-saturation of ingredients.
- Stack trays on trucks as they fill with candy, in whatever catching station is being used.
- Responsible for the quality of their work and implementation of the food safety/quality procedures applicable to the processes that they perform.
- Responsible to report any food safety/quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action – SQF Practitioner or direct supervisor.
- Uses handheld scanner as needed to make license plates for product identification.
- As directed, moves candy to and from the holding /storage area, to the Packaging Department and does proper transfer in our system using a handheld scanner.
- Keeps the rows of candy-laden or empty trucks in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Keeps trucks with defective and assorted candy separate from the standard quality candy.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.