Job Number: BV503185103
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Housekeeper for a large, well-known client in Olive Branch, MS. As a housekeeper for SURESTAFF you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp to hire employees are offered competitive compensation $15/hr. as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include: 11pm-7:30am (Monday- Friday)
Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis**Plus get an extra $250 bonus perfect attendance bonus!
Housekeeper duties and Responsibilities:
Housekeeper Requirements and Qualifications:
- Clean rooms, restrooms, and other workspaces of the organization while keeping the prescribed health and hygiene standards.
- Ensure perfect working of the tools and equipment employed to execute high quality work.
- Replenish restroom equipment, bed linens, and room accessories.
- Make beds and change bed sheets twice a day or between hospital guests.
- Use cleaners, and other equipment to dust, clean, glasses, mirrors, glass partitions, walls, furniture, house items, fixtures, mattresses, etc.
- Monitor the security of customers' belongings and safety of the delegated areas by sincerely conducting regular checks. Report found articles, thefts, including construction and electrical damage.
- Report to the supervisors and promptly respond to the housekeeping needs.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Some professional work experience as custodian, janitor, or a similar role a plus
- Understanding of safety protocols such as disposal of chemicals and other hazardous items
- Detail-oriented and conscientiousness
- Able to work 8 hours on your feet and lift to 30 lbs.
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to follow instructions.