Job Number: BW132378517
Pay Rate: $55000-65000 / year
DIRECT HIRE- Human Resource Coordinator Bi-lingual (100% onsite) SureStaff is partnering with a world-renowned manufacturer who is hiring a Bi-lingual Human Resource Coordinator in the Huntley, IL area. As a Human Resource Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing advice and counsel to management and employees of all levels as it relates to Human Resource policies and procedures. You will manage, compile, and maintain personnel records, office activities and assist the Corporate Human Resource Generalist. What They Offer:This position offers a salary range of $55,000 to $65,000, depending on experience.Daily schedule of Monday-FridayBenefits: Medical, Dental, VisionLucrative: PTO, Sick time, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Human Resource Coordinator Responsibilities:
Human Resources Coordinator Qualifications and Competencies:
- Manages the onboarding and new hire process to foster a positive attitude.
- Conducts new hire orientation to familiarize employees with company policies and procedures; conducts employee benefits orientations.
- Manages the monthly new hire functions. Follows up with new hires at 30- and 90-day intervals of employment to ensure that they are acclimating to company, manages 90-day performance reviews.
- Manages the administration of annual reviews and maintains accurate tracking records.
- Manages the recruitment administration process; administers pre-employment documentation, background checks, and drug screens.
- Manages the HRIS processing of payroll to ensure that ADP payroll may be processed accurately. Works with payroll and management to resolve any discrepancies.
- Inputs into the HRIS system: personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, time off requests, wage increases, promotions, termination dates and reasons, performance reviews or evaluations, next review dates, schedule changes, leaves of absences, etc.
- Tracks and monitors employee vacation quotas. Maintains negotiated vacations and expiration dates in the HRIS system.
- Manages company personnel files, compiles data from personnel records/HRIS system to prepare reports and conduct internal audits; runs regularly scheduled reports for departments within the corporate organization.
- Ensures that State and Federal requirements are adhered to, such as FMLA, manages FMLA and leaves of absence.
- Administers and maintains corporate programs such as tuition reimbursement, leadership training, service awards, etc.
- Supports management and peers; assists with HR projects when required.
- Cross trains in a variety of HR functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of HR Coordinator experience in a manufacturing, distribution, warehouse or retail environment
- Bilingual speaking, English and Spanish
- Strong technical computer skills
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Change’s approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to ideas and tries new things.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.