Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: MC901589425
Pay Rate: $50000-60000 / year
Our Team has a Direct Hire Processing Mold Tech First Shift Direct Hire opening in Des Plaines, IL for a top company. The Shift Schedule can be flexible from time to time if needed but is a First Shift (Monday-Friday 6 am - 2:30 pm) schedule with over time during the week.
Top Region Benefits and Great Team
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Top Industry Benefits
- 401K Match
- Top Industry M-F Scheduling with most weekends off
- Clean Environment and Great Team Culture
- Following 2024 year you get 15 paid days off, 3 sick days and 2 floating days. This year you would get 8 days paid, 2 sick days and 1 floating
- Pay Range is based on experience looking for strong monitoring of injection molding process in addition to troubleshooting and guiding the set-up process. Range $25-30/hr.
- Secure Organization with solid full time hours
Position Summary:The Processing Technician Mold role will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible for the production, setup and troubleshooting for an assigned area on the shift. The Processing Mold Tech will install/remove injection molds and tooling and perform changes as needed for production as well as interact with cell members to diagnose and repair issues, and work with quality to correct and respond to production issues. Other duties may be assigned. Responsibilities:
Work Experience Requirements:
- Install/Remove Injection Molds and Tooling in machines ranging from 17 ton-400 ton. (This will be a Processing Mold Tech Role)
- Load cycles from machine memory and troubleshoot process as required.
- Perform material changes as required. I.e. Material Grinders, Loaders, Filters.
- Must be able to operate/set-up thermolators, sprue pickers, conveyors, dryers, grinders, and any other auxiliary equipment as required.
- Optimize machine process for quality and overall cycle time.
- Must be able to operate lift trucks and fork trucks.
- Responsible for quality control on individual shift.
- Knowledge of injection molding plastic materials, to properly run machine process and drying.
- Responsible for packaging finished product, applying proper label, and date coding box.
- Maintain good housekeeping and adhere to all Safety Rules.
- Must be able to speak, read, comprehend, and write in English.
- Follow Company ISO Procedures
- Interact with supporting departments for ex., Engineering, Mold Repair, Machine Maintenance, etc.as required.
- Plastics Manufacturing Environment is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.