Job Number: AJ5729881129
Pay Rate: 20.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a detail-oriented Inspection Team Lead for a large well-known company in Lincolnshire, IL. A successful Inspection Team Lead should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($20) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 6am-3:30pm (Mon-Fri) . Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Inspection Team Lead:
Required Qualifications of the Inspection Team Lead:
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production-related issues.
- Train quality control inspectors and new hires.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
- 5+ years experience in mechanical inspection and manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Optical comparator or other complex inspection systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.