Job Number: AJ5729881129
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a detail-oriented Inspector Supervisor for a large well-known company in Lincolnshire, IL. A successful Inspector Supervisor should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting products in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($26-$36) hr. as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 6am-3:30pm (Mon-Fri) Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Inspector Supervisor:
Required Qualifications of the Inspector Supervisor:
- Trains and mentors’ inspectors on team
- Submit daily and weekly inspections reports.
- Submit Non-Conformance reports for goods failing inspection.
- Inspects components to determine if they are conforming to specifications.
- Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders and engineering specs.
- Calibrate and perform additional daily studies on gauges.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Process NCMR’s written for line rejects or written by the incoming inspectors.
- Flex between inspection department when needed.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- 5+ years’ experience in mechanical inspection and manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Optical comparator or other complex inspection systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.