Industry: General Labor
Job Number: MH230395112
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Forklift Operators for a large, well-known client in Joliet,IL for Forklift Operators,Quality Control and sanitation. You will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations. The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, moving, locating, relocating, and shipping merchandise. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! The position offeres competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
COLD STORAGE TEMPERATURE **30-40 DEGREES** STEEL TOED BOOTS REQUIRED** Available shifts and positions are below. Full time and part time SATURDAY & SUNDAY available
Forklift: Stand up reach experience & Weekend availability required | Part time & Full Time available1st $25/hr 2nd $26.50/hr
Quality Control No experience required| Part time & Full Time available1st $17/hr 2nd $18.50/hr
Sanitation No experience required| Part time & Full Time available1st $17/hr 2nd $18.50/hr Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- Load and unloading inbound and outbound shipments inside the warehouse facility.
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of deliveries and shipments.
- Performs picking/packing duties in an efficient and safe manner while meeting customer service and time standards.
- Label every product and moving them accordingly within the warehouse.
- Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Position entails heavy lifting and standing for long periods.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
- Must have previous experience operating a STAND UP REACH TRUCK **forklift.
- At least one-year experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Required Qualifications of the Quality Control Technician: .
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.