Job Number: RO576755913
Pay Rate: $18-22 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Lamination Machine Operators for a client in Cary, IL. The Lamination Machine Operator is responsible for Installing roll stock ensuring the correct side is loaded to receive adhesive and ensure the rolls are properly aligned side to side.SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp to hire employees are offered competitive compensation $22-$24/hr. as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include
1st shift (6am-6:30pm)
2nd shift (6pm to 6:30pm) Week 1 (Mon, Tues, Fri, Saturday) Week 2 (Sun, Wed, Thurs)
Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities
Required Qualifications of the Lamination Machine Operator:
- Mixing adhesives as required ensures formulas are mixed according to specifications.
- Performing viscosity checks and recording results every half hour
- Removing full rolls when directed by operator.
- Monitoring startup of every roll to ensure closure.
- Notifying the operator immediately of any problems
- Performing housekeeping chores as directed by operator.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- 1+ years of manufacturing/operator experience a PLUS but not required.
- 2+ years doing anything Mechanical (i.e., taking cars, machines apart, etc.). is required.
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and MS Office
- Ability to stand/walk/for 12-hour shifts. (This person is on their feet all shift)
- Strong basic math skills with the ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply to figure footage and lineal footage.
- Make and interpret measurements with a standard ruler to 1/16 of an inch (must pass a pre-employment ruler test)
- Physically fit with no restrictions and the ability to lift to 65 lbs.; push, pull, maneuver very large rolls of materials weighing several hundred pounds with the use of equipment daily. Must be able to squat, bend, crouch, and kneel. Must be able to tolerate chemicals and occasional strong odors.