Industry: General Labor
Job Number: KM306013911
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Job Title: Parcel Lead – Itasca 6am-2:30pmReports to: Operations SupervisorSupervision: N/APosition Summary Candidate will be responsible for the coordination and performance in the parcel processing area(s)s of the production floor of international mail consolidation activities, through fixed schedules and workload requirements. Product service SLA’s coordinated with area processing; sorting, fulfillment, and related areas; Export and Transport to meet and maintain customers’ service expectations. ResponsibilitiesWork is typically performed under minimal supervision with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long-term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate into overall work objectives.
Job Knowledge & Skills The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accountable to ensure all processes are followed through to the completion of work tasks. Provide first level instruction(s) and guidance to staff, regularly audit work processes and final product to confirm products specifications and defined SOPs are met.
- Training of process area staff to support production and quality standards and maintain targets within the business unit objectives while maximizing facility productivity to optimize labor costs.
- Meet all business unit goals and individual goals/metrics.
- Daily, proactive interaction with related teams; Sales, Customer Service, Data, Media to maintain overall customer satisfaction will be required. Maintain and update daily production records and produces reports as necessary.
- Working with peers to make improvement strategies.
- Must always demonstrate professional behaviors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ePost Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Job Family: Operations
- Self- starter
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems.
- Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables, and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Demonstration of decision making
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and assume a team lead role.
- Position requires weekend (Sat or Sun) workdays as part of reoccurring schedules.
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
- Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments.
- Office environment computer skills are helpful.
- Be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, frequently push, pull, bend and reach, and lift up to 49 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.