Industry: General Labor
Job Number: KM22245453
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a Warehouse Lead for a Mail Processing Company located in Itasca, IL. The Warehouse Lead will supervise daily operations of the warehouse including receiving incoming shipments, sorting & transferring materials, and preparing shipments for outbound delivery. The successful applicant will maintain display high levels of professionalism, lead and develop a team of warehouse associates, and maintain constant communication with warehouse leadership at all times. The Warehouse Lead will be required to meet key performance metrics as well as manage team to hit KPIs. This person will work together with other departments and management to maximize productivity in the facility, ensure associates receive proper training and mentorship, and manage hiring/scheduling to ensure that team is properly staffed at all times. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All Temp-to- Hire employees are offered competitive compensation $17 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Shift- Monday-Friday 2:45pm-11:15pm
$200 New Hire Bonus after 200 hours worked. Responsibilities of the Warehouse Lead:
Preferred Qualifications of the Warehouse Lead:
- Responsible for the fulfillment inbound, outbound, and transfer operations warehouse.
- Assist Management in leading warehouse team and provide feedback to managers for evaluations.
- Coordinates with mail sorters, forklift drivers, and others to ensure their time is utilized effectively.
- Oversee work of others to ensure orders are received, pulled, and processed correctly.
- This is a hands-on position. Lead is expected to be an independent contributor.
- 3+ years’ experience in a distribution, cargo, warehouse, etc.
- General knowledge of shipping, receiving, and inventory control functions
- Previous leadership experience in warehouse environment.
- Proven track record of effective problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management of self and others.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.