Job Number: OR232686123
Pay Rate: 15.50
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Line Leads for a client in McCook, IL. The Line lead would work directly with Plant leadership to oversee day-to-day operations for a specific area of production. This individual would create an inspiring team environment supervising a team of approx. 10-30 employees at a time while maintaining safety and food quality standards. Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Must demonstrate good leadership skills. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16/HR. Depending on experience) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include:1st 7am-3pm 2nd 3pm-11pm 3rd 11pm-7am . Overtime is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Communicate and enforce company policies to production personnel
- Assist production supervisors in reviewing shift operations
- Monitor and track production downtime, waste, product quality and efficiency
- Evaluate and train (or assist in the training of) production personnel
- Assign employees to individual tasks on the line
- Ensure the completed finished product meets all specifications
- Accurately maintain all production paperwork and enter production data into the computer system
- Maintain line cleanliness through good housekeeping practices
- Capable of following and recognizing GMPS
- Able to locate and communicate incident reporting
- Can identify and follow proper procedures for food safety hazards
- Must be proficient in either English or Spanish speaking and writing
- Must be timely, consistent, and detailed oriented.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.