Job Number: MT376047822
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Machine Operators for a cardboard company in West Chicago, IL. The Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation $18 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 1st shift Monday-Friday. 7:00am- 3:30pm. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Responsible for all phases of setting up and operating machinery (flexo folder gluer, rotary die cutter). The Operator is also responsible for productivity, quality, and waste.
- Set up, operate, and monitor machines.
- Act as the leader for the crew in training process.
- Mount printing and cutting dies to cylinder/shaft.
- Mix and adjust ink viscosity.
Perform quality checks on each order.
- Verify material based on customer requirements, prior to running.
Work with team to meet daily goals.
- Accurately record production data into computer daily.
Perform routing preventative maintenance and housekeeping.
- Follow all process and procedures in place with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.