Job Number: ML265670821
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Machine Operators for a manufacturing company in Batavia, IL. The Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture specific products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include:1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:00pmOvertime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Prepare machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced, i.e. burst test, drop test, water table test, etc.
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
- Position will entail standing for long periods of the day and lifting up to 50 pounds during shift.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Computer Skills.
- Heavy lifting will be required to organize assembled goods & parts on skids for freight trucks
- Ability to understand, read, and speak English.
- Able to work entire scheduled shift.
- Small hand tool experience.