Job Number: SA74833922
Pay Rate: $17.45 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Machine Operators for a well known client in Dekalb, IL. The Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished products.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation $17.45/HR as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts:1st shift 5:45 am - 4:15 pm Monday - ThursdayOvertime first come basis
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Prepare machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
- Position will entail standing for long periods of the day and lifting up to 50 pounds during shift.
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Previous 0-3 months of experience in machine operating.
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.