Elk Grove Village,
Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: BV676788315
Pay Rate: 21.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Machine Operator to work with automatic assembler equipment to produce components within the production team. Responsibility is to ensure production of components in the assembler (Latch and Cord clips) and to also assist production team within assigned production cells on the production floor. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp to hire employees are offered competitive compensation $20-$22/Hr. as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 1st (6:30am-2:30pm) 2nd (2:30pm-11pm) 3rd (10:30-7am) Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Set-up, adjust, and operate automated assembly equipment.
- Disassemble machine components using hand tools to rebuild or correct operation.
- Replenish raw material to the automation/ assembly equipment to maintain production
- Diagnose operating troubles or malfunctions and may use basic hand tools to make minor adjustments and repairs.
- Clearly communicate with team leaders, maintenance team, and co-workers on all shifts to share information on equipment status / needs throughout the day.
- Assemble product using manual and/or semi-manual processes.
- Follow established packaging instructions and use of weigh scales
- Must be able to perform part inspections for defects both visually and using a caliper to measure.
- Must be able to assist with filling plastic materials in to molding machine from bags, drums, or gaylords
- Ability to clearly communicate issues to management and maintenance to ensure a quality product is being produced and equipment is not malfunctioning
- Work directly with Mold Set-Up Technicians, Maintenance and General Operators
- Use of sit down forklift, walk behind, hand pump pallet lift operation, and small hand tools is required
- Meet/follow all ITW Appliance Components Safety Policies
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other duties may be assigned
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be familiar with basic hand tools.
- Plastics Manufacturing and/or Automation Environment is a plus.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.