Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: ML5702361011
Pay Rate: $18-20 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Surface Mount Tech Machine Operators for a huge client in Kenosha, WI. The SMT Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($18-$20/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include:Mon - Fri 2pm-10:30pmOvertime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the SMT Machine Operator:
- Inspecting parts for defects before and after the production process to ensure quality standards are met.
- Following a set procedure for each task to ensure consistent results.
- Installing and testing components such as transistors, resistors, capacitors, diodes, and other semiconductor devices into printed circuit boards (PCBs) or other electronic components
Required Qualifications of the SMT Machine Operator:
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Previous experience in quality control.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Computer skills.