Job Number: OR710786123
Pay Rate: 16.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Machine Operators for a client in McCook, IL. The Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16+/HR. depending on experience) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Must be able to operate all machinery and provide training to new employees when necessary.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English or Spanish. Must demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Must be able to operate all machines and be cross-trained on all production rooms
- Continuously monitor all quality and quantity recommendation aspects of the operation
- Check to make sure all components and tasks of the manufacturing process are accurately following the associated Manufacturing instructions
- Proactively schedule additional task for employees in case of intermittent downtime
- Maintain a clean and sanitized are clear of any safety or quality hazards
- Ensure that the tools are used in accordance with allergen rules and recommendations
- Must be timely, consistent, and detailed oriented.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications is a plus.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.