Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: SA71572169
Pay Rate: 18.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Machine Operators for a well known client in Waterman, IL. The Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished XXXXX products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation $18/HR as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include 2nd (3:30pm-12am) and Training will be done during 1st for 4-6 weeks. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Prepare machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Prepare reporting documents for daily production results for the shop management team.
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
- Position will entail standing for long periods of the day and lifting up to 50 pounds during shift.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Experience with but not limited to CNC Operators, Fabrication Operators, Fork Truck, Crane Operator
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.