Job Number: BW8963410
Pay Rate: $25-33 / hour
DIRECT HIRE- Maintenance Mechanic SureStaff is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our food manufacturing client located in Elgin, IL. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance on plant equipment, performing minor and major repairs as required and performing all tasks in a safe and efficient manner. What They Offer:This position offers an hourly range of $25-$33/hr., depending on experience.The work schedule is Mon-Fri. 7am to 4:30pmBenefits: Medical, Dental, VisionLucrative: 2 weeks’ vacation, 3 sick days, paid holidays, 401(k) match up to 4% Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all production equipment as well as maintaining and or establishing all PM’s programs or schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring minimum downtime on production equipment by performing all repairs as fast and efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for ensuring all changeovers on all equipment are performed accurately and proficiently.
- Trouble shoot and repair all phases of production equipment, including mechanical, electrical 110,220, 240, 480.
- Fabricate metal structures by using welders, cutters, shapers, and various measuring tools.
- Other duties will be assigned.
Education and Experience
- Extensive understanding, diagnose and repair electrical circuits including PLC programing, Allen Bradley, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, and easy automation, etc.
- Consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
- Fabricated metal structures by using welders, cutters, shapers, and various measuring tools.
- Innovative ideas for and answers to work-related problems. Requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop.
- Requires working & interacting efficiently with all members of a team, at all levels for a common purpose or benefit.
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential.
- Bilingual is a plus English/Spanish
- Capabilities of programing software C, C++, is a plus.
- 4-8 years as a Maintenance Mechanic
- Knowledge and experience in dry food production, processes, and techniques
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.