Job Number: BW79867022
Pay Rate: 67600
SureStaff is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic Manager for our entrepreneurial manufacturing client in the Lake Forest, IL area. As the Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing factory equipment and other industrial machinery, such as conveying systems, production machinery, and packaging equipment. You will install, dismantle, repair, reassemble and move machinery in the manufacturing facility.
What They Offer:
This position pays an hourly rate of $30-$35/HR, depending on experience
Daily first shift schedule Monday-Friday, 6:30am to 3pm
Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
Lucrative: PTO, Personal and Sick Time, along with Paid Holidays and 401k match up to 4%
Maintenance Mechanic Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting, diagnostic evaluation, and repair of liquid filling equipment.
- Perform maintenance, service and repairs and is responsible for performing scheduled preventative maintenance of liquid fillers, pumps, conveyors, and coding equipment
- Troubleshoot and Repair Blenders and Filling/Packaging Machines
- Attend and participate in all required staff functions including but not limited to Safety Committee Meetings and Department Updates
- Promote safety by abiding by all related policies and procedures and set a good example for others.
Maintenance Mechanic Manager Skills and Competencies:
- Have a Technical Degree or equivalent education/military experience
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic with blending and filling machines
- 3+ years of experience in equipment repair
- Mechanical Skills including: Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pumps, Bearings, Chains and Belting, Conveying Systems, Valves and Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Skills including: Basic Electricity, Voltmeter and Amp Probe, AC/DC Motors and Control Systems, Basic Schematic Reading, Basic PLC knowledge and Electrical Troubleshooting
- Machine Shop Skills including: Welding, Fabrication, and excellent abilities with all standard maintenance tools and shop equipment
- Machine Experience including: MRM/Elgin, Cozzoli, Kapsall, Oden, and Kalish liquid fillers, Resina, and Kapsall automatic cappers
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.