Job Number: BW17520447
Pay Rate: $79000-89000 / year
DIRECT HIRE- Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor SureStaff is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor for our food manufacturing client located in Elgin, IL. As a Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor, you will be responsible for being a hands-on lead supervisor who reports to the Plant Manage and for the maintenance of all production equipment as well as keeping an inventory in stock of most frequent wear and tear parts as well as playing a key-role on assigning jobs to other maintenance technicians. What They Offer:This position offers a salary range of $79,000 to $89,000, depending on experience.The work schedule is Mon-Fri. 7am to 4:30pmBenefits: Medical, Dental, VisionLucrative: PTO, Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all production equipment as well as maintaining and or establishing all PM’s programs or schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring minimum downtime on production equipment by performing all repairs as fast and efficiently as possible.
- Directly responsible to ensure all change overs on all equipment are performed accurately and proficiently
- Trouble shoot and repair all phases of production equipment, including mechanical, electrical 110,220, 240, 480
- Performing Mig and Tig welding and Fabrication on packaging equipment
- Other duties will be assigned.
Education and Experience
- Extensive understanding, diagnose and repair electrical circuits including PLC programing, Allen Bradley, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, and easy automation, etc.
- Understanding and having significant achievements working on packaging machinery i.e. Matrix, Matrix Pro, Bartell, Matrix Mercury, All- Fill Machines
- Consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
- Fabricated metal structures by using welders, cutters, shapers, and various measuring tools.
- Innovative ideas for and answers to work-related problems. Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop.
- Job requires working & interacting efficiently with all members of a team, at all levels for a common purpose or benefit.
- Bilingual is a plus English/Spanish
- Capabilities of programing software C, C++, is a plus.
- 5-10 Year as a Maintenance Mechanic
- 5 Year of Leadership experience and able to train others.
- Knowledge and experience in dry food production, processes, and techniques
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.