Job Number: BV864891828
Pay Rate: $30-40 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a client in Lincolnshire, IL. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and assisting in the day-to-day operations and managing plant employees working on multiple production lines. This position will supervise, mentor, and develop a team of production associates to ensure that production deadlines are met efficiently and safely. The ideal candidate will enjoy mentoring others and have a proactive, problem-solving mentality. Demonstrated leadership abilities is a must! SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($26-$36/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Available shifts include Monday-Friday 6am-3:30pm. An excellent maintenance supervisor Responsible for coordination of maintaining facility related equipment, production CNC & machining equipment, parking lots, and property. Planning for annual budget and capital projects. Responsible for safety training and auditing for team, as well as 5s and other ongoing continuous improvement projects. Responsibilities:
Requirements and skills:
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organization’s physical operations including but not limited to refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, plumbing, water treatment, and electric distribution systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance of property including but not limited to all outdoor areas, offices, production areas, public areas, and facilities equipment through oversight of preventive maintenance programs according to specifications.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of production equipment as needed.
- Machines include CNC lathes, CNC mill, bar feeders, centerless and surface grinding, band saws, manual mills and lathes, air compressors, air dryers, material handling equipment, electrostatic filters, hoists, etc.
- Maintenance PMs for machines include coolant, oil, and filter changes, electrical inspections, calibrations, etc.
- Low voltage electrical controls trouble shooting.
- 5+ years related experience, preferably in a manufacturing, machining, tool & die environment.
- PLC, CNC, machine manufacturer specific training
- Knowledge of ventilation/air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and other generally accepted maintenance skills.
- Must have own tools, electrical meters, gages, calipers, etc
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for detail
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma; Degree from a vocational school will be a plus
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).